- Project management
- Content writing and proofing
- Print and web design
- Web development
- Marketing coordination
Planning, organizing, motivating and managing resources to achieve specific goals to meet your unique goals and objectives.
Researching, writing, gathering, organizing, and editing information for publication on web sites and printed media.
Development of corporate communication, stylizing, and problem-solving through the combined use of graphics and technology to meet desired educational, branding, sales or marketing outcomes.
Employs an ever growing set of tools and technologies to collaboratively work with design to create the magic that makes all of our web designs and applications spectacular.
Organize trade shows, association memberships, printing needs, promotional items, PDF forms, as well as website and collateral updates.
Looking to outsource?
Keep these tips in mind…
Hourly rates for creative, ad and web development agencies range from $60 – $100 / hour based on project need.
Consider before working with an agency:
- Who will interact, review and approve all materials with an agency?
- Who will meet and interview agencies to find that perfect fit so they act as an extension of your business?
- Contracts will need to be signed – who will review?
- Request detailed breakdown of time billed per invoice.
- Be ready to pay rush fees when turnaround time is less than 1-2 weeks.
- An outside agency does not know the insurance business.
- As with all services, the more back-and-forth, the more time will be billed.